1.03.2008

A Year in the Life challenge starts tomorrow!

I will be hosting a new challenge starting tomorrow called “A Year in the Life.” It’s totally up to you as to the set up. Create cards no larger than 5 x 7. You can use playing cards, index cards or rolodex cards, whichever system works the best for you. I'll be altering a deck of playing cards. :-)

There will be a one word prompt each Friday. The idea is that you create a card in 15 minutes or less that shows a slice of YOUR life in 2008. If it takes you longer than that, you’re thinking too hard!

I will be using my completed card collection to make a cornice board to go over the window in my scrap room at the end of the year. I'm super excited about it!

Just for tomorrow, I will post the challenge AND my card in one post, just so you get the idea. Starting next week, I'll post the word first, with the card in a later post.

I hope you'll join me! If you do, please leave me a comment and post a link to your card on your blog, so everyone can see your creations! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely intrigued! I'll be back tomorrow to find out what tomorrow's word is and see your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun...I will be back to check it out...
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. did you use a regular sized playing card?

    ReplyDelete