12.24.2008

Blog challenge #52

Eat, drink and be merry! What's on your Christmas menu this year?


We always say we're going to get outside the box and try something different. Maybe a standing rib... yum! But we never do, tradition always drags us back to the box. LOL So, our menu this year will be the same as all the other years:

Turkey
Stuffing
Sweetened yam pie
Green beans
Cranberry sauce
Rolls
Pumpkin Pie

I hope that all my scrappy friends have a very happy Christmas and Santa brings you everything you deserve! Well, hmm, maybe I should rephrase that... brings you everything you WANT! LOL Thank you for reading and all the very kind comments over the year. I appreciate each and every one of you! I wish you and your families warm memories. :-)

1 comment:

  1. We have pretty much the same thing you do! We also have ham, sausage balls (no wise cracks!), zucchini, pecan pie & tons of homemade cookies. There's probably more, but I've slept since Christmas day . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete