12.21.2008

Happy Chanukah!

Ahh, the first night of Chanukah... I made this loaf of Challah bread yesterday, my first attempt ever at making it. Ummm, well, I'll be trying again tomorrow. LOL It looked pretty anyway.

Challah bread

And because I didn't have enough to do, I decided to pull a Martha Stewart and make this pretty, non-usable menorah. LOL I couldn't find little glass votive holders, so I used the larger sized dessert cups, which took up the whole length of the table. I don't want to get melted wax all over the rocks, so we're still using our chanukiah handed down from Gram. :-)

Menorah

No matter what holiday you celebrate this season, I hope it is bright and joyful!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Chanukah to you & yours, my friend!!!

    The bread looks absolutely YUMMY & LOVE the candles down the table!!!

    You know I dearly love all of you & hope this is the bestest Holiday season for each of you!! {HUGS}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Chanukah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hanukkah! I love the menorah . . . cute idea!

    ReplyDelete