5.01.2010

Happy May!



Happy National Scrapbook Day! I hope all my friends are getting their scrap on today!

The Iron Chef Cropetition is in full swing, and the "secret ingredient" has been posted! I'm so excited to see who our June guest designer will be! :-)

Here is one project that I've been working on for the challenges. I did a tutorial on making bookmarks. They are so much fun to make, I'm pretty sure every single book in our home now owns one. LOL



It's not too late to join in the fun! All projects are due May 3rd, so come on over! :-)

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh! I want....err uh NEED... one of those calendar pages!!!! It's my favorite one yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had an awesome NSD!! It's our VW Wild Weekend so no scrapping me for me.

    LOVE that bookmark - I so need to make some of those!!! You need to teach me!!

    FAB calendar page - I have those papers & just LOVE how you used them!!

    Enjoy the rest of NSD weekend!! We're off for another fun-filled VW day!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute bookmark - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete