7.01.2009

Happy July!

July

I know I say this every month, but can you believe it?? It's July! The girls and I start back to school next Monday and at least for me, it seems I haven't had a break. But, at least the girls are excited, for a minute. LOL

I didn't have a bunch of time to scrap in June, what with taking Bob back and forth to the hospital and doctors appointments, but the big news in June is that Ethan moved out. Here is a layout I did of him giving himself a haircut. LOL

haircut

Hopefully, I will have more to share this month. We will see! Thanks for visiting! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love those calendar pages you post on the first of every month. I didn't get much scrapping done last month either, in fact, I didn't scrap a single thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I agree with Marcie!! LOVE the calendar pages each month!! FAB Ethan LO & can't wait to see all you can share this month!!

    ReplyDelete