10.30.2008

Tagged!

Thanks to Becky for tagging me! Not sure I have anything interesting to post, but I'll try! :-)

The rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Here are six random things about me:
1. I got my haircut today! Did you see my new profile photo? :-)
2. I've homeschooled our children for 12 years.
3. I have four teenagers. FAINT!
4. Thanks to my Year in the Life blog, I'm tired of taking photos at ALL, let alone every day. :-(
5. I have a glass of water on my nightstand at bedtime each night, but never drink any of it. LOL
6. I hate shopping, of any kind, even scrappy shopping.

Okay, ordinarily I wouldn't tag anyone, but seeing as how some of my pals haven't updated their blogs recently... I'll tag Stace, Terri and Jessie for sure! :-D

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I fulfilled my duties! ;-)

    Now, I LOVE your new "do" but I need to see a larger photo - PLEASE!!!!

    I'm so sad that you're not enjoying photo taking anymore. :-(

    Everything else I knew! LOL!!

    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new haircut! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete