12.27.2007

Spam commenter

Thanks to Adam, who replied to my last entry, my blog comments are now moderated. And since I'm apparently not nearly as saavy as Adam and can't figure out how to delete his comment, I will just tell you... DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IN HIS COMMENT. I have no idea what it is or who he is, but no matter. If one of my real friends has a clue on how to delete comments, please tell me! Thanks in advance!

ETA: I figured it out! Under each comment is a little icon that looks like a trash can. Click on it and is asks if you're sure you want to delete it. YEA, BABY! DELETE!!! Off to turn off the moderation! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I hate spammers :dry: Sorry you have to moderate now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh my...spammers suck!....hope that doesn't get moderated out! LOL
    anyway...being the friend that I am....I have tried and tried to figure out how to moderate the comments that have already been posted....no luck...ding dang it all....I'll keep trying and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH ME!!! I did it...I figured it out....wooohoooo....to delete a comment....
    1) go to edit posts...then click on view for a particular post...
    2) next to the comments for that post there is a little trash can...click on it!!!

    ReplyDelete