8.08.2010

Layouts and more

Hi ladies! It's been a busy week in my house! Ethan and his family came for the weekend, and I guess I didn't realize how old I was until I volunteered to have Ayden spend the night with the hubs and I in our room.



He's cute, but I look like hell! And NO, I'm NOT showing you my photo! LOL Mr. Ayden sleeps all day and likes to visit at night. So visit we did. My singing voice isn't so good at 3 a.m. but Ayden didn't seem to mind. :-D

Before Friday, I managed to get a couple of layouts done. But again, T.I.R.E.D. Can you see my mistake? This is a layout for our portrait album. I'm not going to fix my mistake, since I liked the paper weaving under the photo. If future generations notice, well, maybe someone less tired than me will take the time to fix it with some cool new paper line. LOL



And this one is for the One Little Word challenge at Ch{all}enge Masters. You might recognize this layout as one I started back in April, but I just didn't know what to do with it. This challenge gave me just the motivation I needed! There's TONS of journaling on the back, reflecting on my life happenings this year.



Joanie at Paper Whores has posted the next manufacturers challenge. We would love for y'all to come play!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week! :-)

6 comments:

  1. He's beautiful, Suzanne!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayden is gorgeous! What a beautiful picture! Love your pages! I think I found the mistake, but only because you mentioned it. Otherwise I would have thought it was intentional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooooooo cute, makes me just wanna reach out and touch his cheek!

    Super layouts! LOL about your mistake...like Lolis, I would have thought it was intentional. Love the picture of you on the boardwalk at the beach...I recognize that place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how FUN!! Soooooooooooooooooo happy you get to be a grandma!!!! :-) Enjoy every single second!! He is absolutely ADORABLE!!

    FAB layouts - as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Ayden is Can't wait to see you scrap that pic - just beautiful!
    And your lo...what mistake? You rock girl I don't know what you are talking about! Love the whole boardwalk too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good Grandma you are! He is very cute! What great layout! Great photos too!

    ReplyDelete