9.25.2009

Layouts to share

No, these are NOT my Scrap for a Cure layouts, you'll have to wait for the peeks that are coming soon. I used all my new photos for those layouts, so I'm back "in the box" again.

This photo is of my three oldest children, who are now 20, 19 and 15. But they are STILL silly. LOL



And one of Caitlyn when she was 3 years old. Love those curls! (And she still has those curls if she wouldn't use a flat iron. :rolling eyes: )



Thanks for all the input on Facebook. I think for now, I'm good. I'm online enough as it is and don't need another time sucker. And I figure it's just one more avenue for the chillens to ask for stuff from me. LOL If I'm ever looking for anybody, I'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope y'all have a scrappy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, great layouts Suzanne! What a fun design on the top one, love that circle with embellies! The second one is so cute, love the layered flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, adorable LOs, my friend!!!

    Love them both!!

    ReplyDelete