4.20.2009

Scrap Monday?

We finished up our school year, so now I have more days of the week to be scrappy. Who needs a clean house, right? :-D So today, I scrapped! YAY!

We don't really celebrate Easter, but Peyton insisted on coloring eggs and me hiding them. LOL I used a sketch from Pagemaps and MM Flower Patch paper.

BTW

These are pics from last weekend at the winery. Sorry for the blurry pic, but trust me, this isn't some of my best work, best seen at a distance. ;-)

Vizzini

This is a total lift of my friend Stace. Thanks for the inspiration girlie! :-) This is going in my Kitchen Keepsakes album.

Cilantro

Thanks for looking and have a great week! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Love your layouts! The colors in the last one are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your layouts girl!!! As always!!!

    Can't believe you're done with school!!! Enjoy all your free time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take scrapping over housework any day - LOL. Love your layouts, expecially that last one ;)

    ReplyDelete