3.27.2009

Twiddleybitz gates

I purchased four of the Twiddleybitz gates because one of dh's clients is The Iron Door Company and I thought they would be perfect for his career album! And tis true, as you can see, I placed the Twiddleybitz gate over a photo of an actual iron door.

TIDC

See? PERFECT!

Here's the first gate I altered, but dh didn't like it, he said it wasn't right. :rolling eyes: So I used it in a shadowbox. "I" think it's just right. :-D

Gate

Check out the Twiddleybitz DT blog for a fun challenge this weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in the Twiddleybitz fun Suzanne.. was wondering if you could email the photo of your layout to me as I can't enlarge it to view it properly
    sherryhoney24@hotmail.com

    Thanks,
    Sherry
    Twiddleybitz DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! You ROCKED those gates, girl!!! Sounds like you had fun with the DT challenge!!

    ReplyDelete