1.01.2009

New year, new challenge

My poor Book of Me has been neglected. I know there are a hundred websites out there with these kind of challenges, but if I do it on my blog, it'll keep me accountable. LOL Do I need to lecture y'all on the importance of a YOU album? Nah, I didn't think so. Don't make me do it! :-D

So, I'm going to do one challenge a month. Not hard, right? And then as an added bonus, I'm going to choose a monthly winner who will win a little RAK, just a teeny tiny little one, but a goodie none-the-less and post your layout on my blog.

So? who'll play with me? I'll be posting the first challenge this weekend. Get ready! :-)

6 comments:

  1. I'll do my best to keep up with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely love to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh! BOM. I hope to participate. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Robin
    www.socalscrap.us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grooooooan . . .

    You know how I HATE scrapping about myself, but I will do my very best to play along.

    I just want the time to actually scrap!!!!

    ReplyDelete