4.14.2007

Exciting news!

I have been invited to be on the Concept Team of a brand new scrappy site! I am thrilled because the owner is not only my friend, but my inspiration in all things scrappy! Some of you may already know Jayne from other boards and if you do, then you know what I'm talking about! If not, then I would encourage you to visit her blog over the next couple of days, because she's GIVING STUFF AWAY!!! All you have to do is comment on her blog and your name will go into a drawing for free stuff! Well, she probably can say it better than I, so here's the link. And if you tell her that I sent you, I might get some brownie points! :-D



5 comments:

  1. Cool!!! I will definitely be checking it out! I love both of your layouts and projects and you have both been inspirational to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{{bug hug!}}} Thanks for helping me spread the word!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne. I just joined over at Feeling Scrappy and saw that you were from Alabama. So am I. I am so excited to get in on this new site...it looks so cool! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just me letting you know that I actually do read your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete