11.07.2009

I've been a scrapping fool!

Unfortunately, I can't show you most of my creations until Monday. LOL BUT, I can show you a couple.

My friend Stace is such a talented scrapper, WHEN she scraps. :-P So in honor of her first scrapped page in forEVER, I lifted her. LOL The paper is Graphic 45 and the photo is Peyton with her newly highlighted hair, courtesy of big sister Megan. Hard to believe she's only 13. :-O



Here's one I did for the technique challenge on Ch{all}enge Masters. This was oh so messy, but I love the result! Thanks for the challenge Dana!



I hope y'all are having a very scrappy weekend! I will see y'all bright and early Monday for the Creative Cuts and More blog hop, right? Right?? RIGHT!!! :-D

7 comments:

  1. What fun layouts! Such a tease about the others! :) I just love the wine layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEEE U t FULL!!! I already told you your daughter is gorgeous!! she DOES NOT look 13!!! Keep your eye on her!!!

    Your oher lo is really neat. I saw the challenge, I had to check it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better stop picking on me :P lol. Great lift my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not until Monday, huh?? Hmmmm . . . I'm intrigued!!

    What awesome layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suzanne, your daughter is soooooo pretty, as is your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like 'em, especially the wine one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute layouts! Your dd does NOT look 13! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete