11.21.2009

Challenge Masters challenge layouts

The challenges by the awesome design team at Ch{all}enge Masters kicked my mojo into gear! I've completed all of them, and my Kitchen Keepsakes and Book of We albums are so thankful to have new layouts in them! :-)

This one is for the Book of We challenge:



And this is the facing page, which is my layout for the Book of Him challenge. My friend Stace gave me a visual tutorial on the burlap flower. :-) The challenge was to have a pic of only him, and feature his handwriting somewhere on the layout. He was being such a pill about it, and after I stuck the journaled strip on the layout, I noticed he said he is SMARTEST. Needless to say, he's very amused with himself. :-P



Both of these layouts used sketches from Scrapsketch. :-)

I hope y'all will come back for the blog hop on Dec. 5th and 6th! I'm bursting at the seams to show you what I've created! Of course, I'll be back before then, I'm just saying, I stink at keeping secrets! :-D

Have a great weekend and a very blessed Thanksgiving!

2 comments: