2.27.2008

Cup a Joe, anyone?

Behold! My favorite appliance EVER! Our Keurig K-Cup coffee maker!



It's the first appliance I use every day, and several times per day. See that little silver handle in the middle on the top? That is where you pop in a K Cup, which we buy online at Coffeecow.com. It has several settings, depending on how strong you want it. One cup at a time, always hot and fresh! We also buy tea and hot chocolate for the kiddos. I can't wait til we can afford the several hundred dollar version thats plumbed! No more filling up the water container! :-)

4 comments:

  1. That is cool, I want one. I love the name of the place, Coffeecow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ON! The battle of the coffee makers has begun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and make sure all was well. I missed you in the DP forum. And I want to get back to your challenges. I need time, time, time. Got any to give away? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that the greatest invention! Our orthodontist has one and I wanted one for the palace but I don't have a waterline out here. Did know they had ones that you can add water too! Where'd ya get yours? I'm asking for one for Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete