2.25.2008

Can you believe it?

Not ONE.STINKIN'.PHOTO of Caitlyns and my trip to New Orleans on Saturday! Now my whole entire Project 365 is ruined and I only made it to Feb. 22nd. I even had not one, but TWO cameras with me! :-P

A funny story on my oldest daughter Megan, who arrived home from college with oodles of laundry... She asked Glen, "where's Mom?" So Glen explained that we had left early that morning for an audition for Nickelodean in New Orleans, and Megan said "OMG! Caitlyn is getting her own SHOW???" Bless her heart, I guess I need to talk to her more than once a day. :-D

Thanks for all your well wishes for Caitlyn. She is super excited, I am super proud and I will definitely keep you posted! :-)

6 comments:

  1. awww bummer on the photos - you made it a lot longer than me though. I think I made it like 2 days. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I think you have done a great job so far, so don't quit because you missed one day. Keep going cause I love looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ??????????? How could you not have taken a photo? ACK. Oh well, its just one day, don't worry about it. Just journal that day instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!!!! No photos????? :) Maybe you could draw a picture! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad you missed that day but don't give up because of one day. You made it farther than I did :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was surprised when I heard you didn't get a photo of that day. How about using the Nickelodeon image?
    Carrie, Scrapdango

    ReplyDelete