10.02.2007

Ribbon winning layout!



Congratulations to Jenni C.! She actually posted 3 Halloween layouts to Feeling Scrappy, but her name only went in to the hat once for the drawing. I just loved all the embellies on this, including, HELLO! RIBBON!!! Thanks for playing Jenni!



We are into day two of "The Write Stuff" class at Feeling Scrappy and about half of the students have already completed the first assignment. So inspirational, seeing their layouts! I wish I could share, but it's not too late to join in the fun!


The only thing I've had time to scrap lately are the portraits we had done last month. Here is the title page from the second family portrait album. I used Cosmo Cricket's Dutch Girl kit and Daisy D's rub ons.




Enjoy your week and hopefully, I'll get back to the scrapping table soon and I'll be able to share "real" layouts! :-D

3 comments:

  1. That rub on is fab, I need to find those somewhere. Love the portrait, beautiful family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout and photo Suz! Congrat Jenni on winning the ribbon :clap:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the ribbon! I can't wait to use it! You girls are great!

    ReplyDelete