5.01.2007

Aimes tagged me!

I wrote to Aimes and said what does that mean? I don't have my blogging license yet. She splained it to me. So, here you go. My tag was to reveal seven random facts/habits about myself and then tag seven others. I won't be tagging anyone, so no worries about falling off the face of the earth if you don't play. But if you WANT to play, I'm happy to read your blogs when they're updated! :-D

Seven random facts or habits... hmmm... thinking... how much do I really want to share with my bloggy and scrappy friends and will they still be my friends once I share? LOL

I'll think about it and come back and edit later. Right now, the bills are begging to be paid. In the meantime, go checkout what Aimes had to say. She makes me laugh out loud!

**********************************

Okay, I'm back! (I can tell by all the comments, you've been waiting with baited breath... :rolling eyes: LOL Without further ado, here are 7 random tidbits about me:

1. I was a majorette in my younger days. Maybe you could guess this from all the twirly pics of my girls on my blog. They seem to have picked up the knack as well. :-)

2. I prefer my water flavored with lemon juice.

3. I don't like being submerged in water, whether it's the pool or the tub. Showers only for me please!

4. I have a glass of wine almost every day. Red. It's good for the heart, they say! :-D

5. I have FOUR best friends. I truly cannot distinguish which one is BEST because they are all awesome in their own ways, and for that, I am truly blessed.

6. I hate the fact that I smoke. I hate it so much that after each one, I brush my teeth. NASTY!

7. I hate when my girls "borrow" my personal effects. There are just some things that should never be shared: panties, socks, deoderant, toothbrushes, things like that. Call me fussy! LOL

So, aren't you glad I shared? :-D

2 comments:

  1. LOL>...Great 7 random facts....love them...I did this earlier in the week on my blog too...
    http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I enjoyed learning what you shared! LOL Just took me awhile to get over here, sorry. And, I smoke too. And....I don't hate it enough! I kind of love it. Even tho I make myself and DH go outside so our home remains smoke-free LOL. OH, and I can't stand it when DD borrows my stuff either. Especially my jewelry. It's like I have to keep a mental record of what she "borrows" or I will lose ownership of it for sure.....

    ReplyDelete