6.01.2010

Happy June!



I hope you all had a lovely long weekend and remembered a soldier. :-)

Can you believe it? JUNE!!! I'm in a time warp or something. The girls and I start back to school in 1 month and 5 days. Crazy. I need to spend some time doing something that resembles summer time and not the usual craziness of life and spending way too much time on the computer. I haven't even looked at my scrap room in a week. :-( So, my scrappy friends, I will be making a concerted effort to be selfish this month, just in case you don't see me around much. Thanks for stopping by and have a great month!

7 comments:

  1. Good For You!!! Only a little over a month of summer left...gulp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun calendar page! Go Suzanne go....lock yourself in your scraproom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you with your FB badge on your BLOG! *shaking head in disbelief*

    You start school back right after July 4th? That just isn't right...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe school starts so soon girl! Thats just not right!I love that calandar , there go those circles again!

    ReplyDelete