10.11.2009

YAY for scrappy weekends!

So, my Friday didn't go so well, but Glen was a peach this weekend and gave me time to shop and scrap!

For this one, I used goodies that I won from Scrapsketch! The paper and the Drippy Goo punch is what I won from playing along in August.



And here is another layout using the current sketch from Scrapsketch. There's lots of time for you to play along for the prize this month!



I also completed another layout for Creative Cookbooking, but I can't show ya yet. ;-)

If you haven't been playing with me at Scrap for a Cure yet, you must join! Can you believe it! They are allowing me to do the QOTD and SQOTD for the whole week! Oh boy, they totally don't know what they're doing! :-D I've got some very interesting topics this week that you might want in on! LOL

Thanks for visiting and have a great week! :-)

10 comments:

  1. uhhh, ohhhh... I'm a little scared

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the strips of different patterned paper on that first one and that goo punch is really cool! You, interesting topics! Thats quite hard to imagine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! I am so LOVIN' those layouts!!!!

    LOL! Have fun at SFAC all week!! I can only imagine what you'll come up with!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layouts! That stitching is adorable~

    ReplyDelete
  5. 13! She is gorgeous! Better watch that one! ;)! great layouts girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the ribbons at the bottom of the first page! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the kind words on my blog! I love the layouts you've posted here, beautiful papers and great photos to go with them! I can't wait to see more and more : )

    ReplyDelete