5.11.2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Once again, a day late and a dollar short, but I hope all my scrappy friends had lovely days. :-)

I wanted to share with you something that I have known for a long time: boys and girls are WAY different. Mothers Day gifts of choice were signs this year. Can you spot which one is from the girl and which one is from the boy? :-D

Sign

Sign

And if anyone can clue me in on the meaning of the second sign, please do! I'm still confused. All of my kids have wicked senses of humor, but I'm thinking there's a hidden message in there somewhere... I guess it's a bumper sticker, but I told him that I didn't want to risk losing it (rolling eyes), so for now it's on the side of my refrigerator. LOL

Have a very scrappy week! :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! i have no clue which one one of your kids gave what but i love them both!!! :)

    Happy Belated Mothers Day, Suzanne! Hope you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete