2.06.2009

My BOM layout

I have been remiss in posting some of my creations, but I will try to rectify that this weekend. For now, here is my BOM layout using October Afternoon and Jenni Bowlin. :-)

Life goes on...

I also got these awesome gates from Twiddleybitz! I've altered this one for a shadowbox project that I'm making, so you'll see this again soon in it's completed form. But isn't it cool how the gate actually opens? :-)

Iron door gate

Thanks for looking and I'll post more later this weekend. Have a scrappy day!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout & I can't wait tot see what you do with those gates!!!

    Love the new blog look too!! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'To see' not tot see! Not enough java yet this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great LO-
    took me a moment to figure out what BOM was... and I've already had 3 cups of coffee today
    Can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete